I know I am supposed to do my second post in the Faking It series but that’s taking longer than necessary. So Excuse me, my thirsting millions.
Meanwhile, I love tags. So much that I just lifted a tag off here and am doing it because I am so secretive and I feel too exposed if I say anything about myself without a reason and this tag is such a wonderful way to express myself without feeling like I want attention and without revealing any details. 😀
Kidding. I love tags and this is the latest one doing rounds. Or I am just catching on late. Also, long ago, someone had tagged me but as I didn’t check my comments section for the longest time I didn’t realise I had been tagged and didn’t do the tag. So this is atonement for that. And for losing that reader.
SO, the tag.
Reveal 7 random things about yourself.
Here are the rules of the tag.
1) You have to tag 7 people.
2) You have to link their pages in your tag post
3) You have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they’ve been tagged.
4) You have to say who tagged you.
Here I am.
1) I adore sharpeners
2) I always knew I would have one divorce in my kitty.
3) I am a competent palmist — if you believe in that sort of thing.
4) I used to get along excellently with men. Now, I don’t get them. These days I much prefer the company of women friends.
5) I didn’t like children till I was about 25.
6) I own yellow shoes.
7) I can never maintain a manicure.