Interruption.

I know I am supposed to do my second post in the Faking It series but that’s taking longer than necessary. So Excuse me, my thirsting millions.
Meanwhile, I love tags. So much that I just lifted a tag off here and am doing it because I am so secretive and I feel too exposed if I say anything about myself without a reason and this tag is such a wonderful way to express myself without feeling like I want attention and without revealing any details. πŸ˜€
Kidding. I love tags and this is the latest one doing rounds. Or I am just catching on late. Also, long ago, someone had tagged me but as I didn’t check my comments section for the longest time I didn’t realise I had been tagged and didn’t do the tag. So this is atonement for that. And for losing that reader.
SO, the tag.
Reveal 7 random things about yourself.
Here are the rules of the tag.
1) You have to tag 7 people.
2) You have to link their pages inΒ  your tag post
3) YouΒ  have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they’ve been tagged.
4) You have to say who tagged you.Β

Here I am.
1) I adore sharpeners
2) I always knew I would have one divorce in my kitty.
3) I am a competent palmist — if you believe in that sort of thing.
4) I used to get along excellently with men. Now, I don’t get them. These days I much prefer the company of women friends.
5) I didn’t like children till I was about 25.
6) I own yellow shoes.
7) I can never maintain a manicure.

I tag Judy, Goofy Mama, Mumbai Diva, Mitra, The Analyst, ThoughtEngine, Abhipraya

19 thoughts on “Interruption.

1. The Restless Quill

Scarlet:Do they buy it? πŸ™‚
    PG: No no, you don't understand. Yellow sandals with cool summer flowers are really nice and easy. Mine are serious yellow shoes. Like shoes. Really. And yeah, I am a stationery slut too. Sharpners are particularly hoardsome.

2. Judy Balan

Hahaaaaaaaa. Would have never imagined you had this side to you ;D Girly indeed, but I love revealing random facts about myself. Sadly, I cannot put the post up right away for reasons I will tell you by mail. But I'll put it up. Eventually.

About the facts, come on. I knew the sharpners bit, children and divorce were guessable and yellow shoes, oh COME ON. I say you re-write and give us all the eye-popping, jaw-dropping, juicy material you've cleverly skipped πŸ˜‰

3. The Restless Quill

The Analyst: About three months ago, I googled something about social networking (don't remember the key words now) and you showed up on page 2 or something. That's how I found you, selfishly took away what I needed and didn't leave a comment. I kept coming back but I don't think you updated. And now I found you on Judy's blog and decided to tag you because I found you all those months ago.
    Judy: I love how you challenge me, half pint. Let's see. Also send email explanation quickly.

4. deepa ravi

Hey I'm sure the yellow shoes go well with the 48 degree Muscat summer sunshine . Everyone's blinded by the light anyways. So go ahead and flaunt them on a sizzling summer afternoon. You might even get some sympathy for it. I mean after all the heat gets to the best of us right?

Ok now I see the tag. I've got to do the tag thing myself. So I've got to find 7 bloggers to tag. Hmmm…might take a bit – but will do it πŸ™‚

5. Sumi

tags are better wen they come in random shapes, like this one πŸ˜›

i totally adore palmists. how to gain proficiency in it? how did u become one? πŸ™‚

6. The Restless Quill

Sumi! I tag you too. I totally forgot about you and I don't mean that meanly, really. So go to do the tag. How I became one? Hmmm… matertial for an email πŸ™‚ Okay? Gaining proficiency is easy — put on fake psychic face, look at palm and say super vague things in future tense. Practice on all and sundry.